Monday, 19 March 2012

Dupe : MAC Naked Lunch

Wheatsheaf on the left, Naked Lunch on the right.
Without flash & with flash


No, it's actually not a quest in life to find a dupe for every MAC shadow but I keep finding identical ones so I feel it's my duty to share. Personally I don't really 'get' the whole MAC hype so I only really buy things that are really unique to the brand so if I can get a cheaper alternative to a MAC product then I'm all up on that.
Swatches and rambling after the jump..



 Anyhoo to the point of the post..MAC Naked Lunch..ooh it's pretty. It's a shimmery golden hued pink with shimmer.
Then we have No7 Wheatsheaf. I believe these are about 9euro so if you have a 7.50 voucher handy..its like 1.50? Bargain.
The only difference I can see is that the No7 is silkier and easier to blend. Win-win for Wheatsheaf! 
Apparently Urban Decay Sin is also similar to Naked Lunch and Wheatsheaf, I don't own it so let me know if you think it's another dupe!
Without Flash: Wheatsheaf & Naked Lunch

With Flash: Wheatsheaf & Naked Lunch


h

p.s. my other MAC dupe post is here!

3 comments :

  1. Great post must look out for this No 7 one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That is a serious dupe! I am an avid naked lunch fan. It's the only MAC shadow that I've ever finished the whole pot! Have purchased it three times in total! I know what replacement I'll be getting next time! Thanks for the heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think, we'd love to hear from you!
H & S